top of page
Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Inc. WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELEASE HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I wish to engage in firearms shooting at Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club, Inc., 3960 North Usery Pass Road, Mesa, AZ 85207.
I understand that engaging in these activities may be hazardous, with accompanying risks of personal injury, death, and/or loss or damage to my property. In consideration of my participation in such shooting activities, I, on my own behalf and that of my heirs, successors, representatives, administrators and assigns, hereby:
1. Waive and completely release any and all, past, present or future claims, causes of action, suits, rights, damages, costs, expenses or obligations or demands of any kind whatsoever, I, or anyone on my behalf might have against Rio Salado Sportsman’s Club Inc.., its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or successor and their respective officers, directors, servants, employees, agents, representatives and contractors (together "RSSC"), for any loss, damage, personal injury, death and/or loss or damage to my property resulting from my participation in such shooting activities;
2. Agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RSSC, from any and all claims by any person, firm, corporation or others, for any damages, loss or claims, of any nature, arising in any way out of my participation in such shooting activities; and
3. Assume all risks associated with such activities and all responsibility for medical expenses, costs and/or other obligations and other losses or injuries to me or in which I may become involved, by reason of my participation in such shooting activities at the aforementioned facility or event.
MY COMMITMENT TO SAFE GUN HANDLING
Anyone who uses a firearm has a responsibility to themselves and others to use the firearm safely.
I acknowledge that I am familiar with the basic rules of firearm safety and that those basic rules have been explained to me. I agree to follow all of the basic rules of firearm safety at all times during my use and handling of any firearms.
The safe use of firearms dictates that I understand and agree to follow all of these instructions:
• I WILL TREAT EVERY FIREARM AS IF IT WERE LOADED.
• I WILL ALWAYS KEEP THE FIREARM POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION.
• I WILL NOT PLACE MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER OR IN THE TRIGGER GUARD UNLESS AND UNTIL I AM READY TO FIRE.
• I WILL ALWAYS WEAR APPROPRIATE EYE AND EAR PROTECTION.
• I WILL NEVER PASS THE FIREARM TO ANYONE WITHOUT OPENING AND KEEPING OPEN THE CYLINDER OR THE ACTION TO VERIFY THAT IT IS UNLOADED.
• I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THE COMMANDS OF THE RANGE OFFICER.
I understand these basic rules of firearms safety and I agree to follow them at all times.
I further certify that I am over eighteen  years of age and have read and understand this Waiver of Liability and have executed this instrument voluntarily on this date.
Go to Menu bar above and return to Registration
bottom of page