NOTICE: RSCASS is only providing a listing service to its members. RSCASS has no knowledge of the quality or condition of any item being offered for sale, and therefore RSCASS specifically and without limitation denies any and all responsibility for the quality and condition of an item, the value of the item, or any representations whatsoever in relation to the item made by the seller
To post an ad click HERE to submit your request.
1. FOR TRADE: Original factory action parts for two (2) Uberti 1873 .45 LC rifles. Brass carriers, springs, lifter arms, toggle links etc. I had my rifles tuned up and no longer need the original action parts. Parts are used, but in good condition. I will happily trade for one or two boxes (50 to 100 rounds) of Bang and Clang .45 LC cowboy ammunition. Please contact me, Hoopsnake LaVache at Briceb77@cox.net if interested, or talk to me at the July 2nd 2022 RSCASS match. I will have the parts with me at the match. exp 06 sep
2. FOR SALE! 73 Uberti Cimarron 44-40 Brush Popper, 18" half round, half octagonal barrel. C&I 4th Gen short stroke. Nearly new condition $1295.
Contact: Tom Volle, firstname.lastname@example.org exp 06 aug
3. FOR SALE: 1874 Sharps Silhouette Rifle by Pedersoli Model S782 from Cimarron Firearms. 45-70 Govt., Dual set triggers, 32 inch octagonal barrel, pistol grip stock with shotgun style buttstock. Equipped with Montana Vintage Arms #108 Mid-range Soule sight and #113 Globe front sight with spirit level. Barrel is 6 groove with 1:18 twist. Asking $1500. Brass, bullets and dies available for purchase. Ctc: Tom Clothier aka Cpl. Quayne, email@example.com exp 05 sep
4. FOR SALE: Marlin 1895 LTD 45-70 Govt. Half octagonal half round 24 inch barrel with Ballard rifling and full length magazine. Straight stock with no checkering. Serial #DFC00xxx, manufactured in 1997. Equipped with Marble tang peep sight and Palo Verde lever wrap. Can be seen and shot on request. PRICE REDUCED $1200. $1000. Ctc: Tom Clothier aka Cpl. Quayne, firstname.lastname@example.org. CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE exp 27 sep
5. FOR SALE: I have two 1851 navy brass .36 cal. Cap and ball revolvers new in the box never been fired. $125 each. I have 1 full can of triple 7 2f. $15. 1 partial can of 3f free if you buy a pistol. 3 powder flasks with 3 different measuring tips. $15 each.
Ctc: Joseph F. Krumbach aka M.T. Brass @ 402-540-2715 or email@example.com
exp 26 sep